- Human beings are responsible for creating a better world. There is no evidence for a supernatural being or force to help us.
- A fulfilling, ethical and happy life is possible without religion.
- We are part of nature and need to respect and care for the natural world. Conserving the habitat of all species is central to a sustainable future.
- Respectful dialogue and co-operation with people of diverse convictions are enriching and stimulating and always better than violence.
- Schools should teach how to think, not what to think.
Prepared by Rudi Anders
If you agree, why not subscribe to E-News from Humanists Victoria? Or better still, become a member.