Guided Philanthropy Current
The general purpose of Humanists Victoria, in making grants from its sub-fund of Australian Communities Foundation, is to support projects that help people to develop an ethical and altruistic lifestyle or serve to eliminate discrimination. Funds given to such educational or social justice projects are intended to promote secular Humanism as a valid and worthwhile world-view.
The projects currently supported by Humanists Victoria are
- Shifting Narratives, Reducing Stigma Community Radio 3CR
- Pathways Out of the Justice System Law & Advocacy Centre for Women
- High Rise Community Baking for Social Justice Cultivating Community
- How a Charter of Human Rights Benefits Everyone Human Rights Law Centre
- Get-off-gas Pledge for Renters Friends of the Earth Melbourne